We have updated our annotated photograph of the black hole of Baldonnel, that being the Non Destructive Testing (NDT) workshop of the Engine Repair Flight (ERF).
We have also added the old European hazard symbols (up to 2007) as well as the current R-Phrases as sub-menus under the Chemical Info menu.
Below are just 2 (lethal) chemicals from 1 location. All tech locations in Baldonnel used chemicals as well as photo section and refuelers. In all up to 300 different chemicals were in use with ZERO safety precautions.
Chemetall Ardrox 666
- Dichloromethane:Methylene Chloride (Xn, R40)
- Cresylic Acid (T, C, R24/25, R34)
- Solvent Naphtha (Xn, N, R10,R37, R51/55, R65, R66, R67)
- Sodium Chromate (T+, N, R45, R46, R60, R61, R21, R25, R26, R34, R42/43, R48/23, R50/53)
- Dipentene:Limonene (Xi, N, R10, R38, R43, R50/53)
- R45 May cause cancer.
- R46 May cause heritable genetic damage.
- R60 May impair fertility.
- R61 May cause harm to the unborn child.
- R34 Causes Burns.
- R42/43 May cause sensitisation by inhalation and skin contact
- R52/53 Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long term averse effects in the aquatic environment.
Chemetall Ardrox 1074
- Orthophosphoric Acid (C, R34)
- Ethyl-methyl-ketone (F,Xi, R11, R36, R66, R67)
- 2,2’-oxydiethanol;diethylene-glycol (Xn, R22)
- 2-Butoxyethanol (Xn, R20/21/22, R36/38) Citric Acid (Xi,R36)
- Hydroflouric acid (T+, C, R26/27/28, R35)
- R11 Highly Flammable
- R20/21/22 Harmful by inhalation, in contact with skin or if swallowed.
- R26/27/28 Very toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed.
- R34/35 Causes burns / Severe Burns.
- R36//37/38 Irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin.
- R66 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- R67 Vapours may cause drowsiness and dizziness.